Copper In Water Treatment

Copper sulfate is one of the most widely used and one of the most economical products for treating water sources for algae control. It is most effective at 60 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer. It comes in 7 different sizes, so that you can have slow release with large particle size or quick release with the fine material. One must be careful when treating bodies of water with copper sulfate if there is a large concentration of algae. As the algae is killed by the copper sulfate, oxygen is reduced in the water and it can cause fish kill.

For questions and more information
about any of our products please email us at or call us at (402) 502-4824.